Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Different paths, different results…

Anyone can be one among the crowd. The joy of living life is is in standing above the crowd, and in walking a different path.It’s a choice you have to make. Make the decision right now.Do you want to be just anybody in life, or do you want to be somebody in life?
If you live life like everybody,you will become like everybody.Walk the path like everybody walks and you’ll reach the same destination as everyone.Walk a different path and you will reach a different destination for yourself.
If you keep thinking the same way, you will keep doing the same stuff.If you keep doing the same stuff, you will keep getting the same results.Expecting your life to change without changing the pattern of your thoughts is immaturity.Doing the same stuff but expecting newer results is sheer ignorance.
Its a cause and effect syndrome.If I have to reach where I have never reached,then I will have to take the path that I have never taken.If I have to achieve what I have never achieved,then I will have to do the things that I have never done before.If I have to accomplish what no one has ever accomplished ,then I will have to do what no one has ever done.
If you cannot run ahead of others, then run a completely different path and also hope that sometime in future, people will run behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment